The TSCHAN® TNR coupling has specifically been designed and
optimized for use primarily in internal combustion engines. In
such applications, dynamic disturbances are caused by periodic
excitation and utilization of a large speed range. It is therefore
necessary to shift unavoidable resonances by deliberately
adjusting the stiffness.
The new TSCHAN® TNR – a compact, plug-in configuration,
optionally available as puncture-proof or not fail-safe design, and
dynamically adjustable over a wide temperature range.
- Dynamic stiffness: elastic to highly elastic transmission capability
- Torque [Nm]: 144 to 9600
- Speed [rpm]: 1200 to 4750
- Temperature range: -50°C to +230°C
Every drive line has its characteristic torsional vibration behaviour and the newly developed coupling TSCHAN-TNR ensures optimum tuning of the dynamic stiffness to suit any application.
- Purposeful adjustment of the dynamic properties
by varying the elastomeric buffers
- Not fail safe, but can be made puncture-proof
by simple modification
- Very compact design allows installation in confined
- Easy replacement of wear parts without having
to remove the hubs or flanges
- On account of the modular construction system,
even custom solutions can be realized at low cost
- Cost-neutral adaptation of the stiffness, also
for individual projects.
Taper bushing bore see catalog page 32